Grab a cup of coffee and a snack folks cause this one is gonna be good. Does anyone else feel like this month is flying by? January felt like it was an entire year in its self but February is already half way over! I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about transitioning into spring fashion.
With this month already being half way done, warm weather is coming which means its time to get those closets ready for spring! Over the last couple of months I have been testing out some spring fashion basics from amazon that are going to be perfect for spring and I want to share some of my favorites with you guys because who doesn’t love good cheap amazon finds.
If you’ve ever shopped on Amazon for fashion I am sure you know it can be very hit or miss in terms of quality, sizing and whether the item you order is actually what shows up at your door. However if you are willing to do some digging and occasionally take a chance on some items you can find some true gems that you will be able to rock all season. Thats why I am sharing with you great roundup of spring fashion basics. I’ve done all the work so all you have to do is add to cart and get ready for package to arrive.
Good news is because lots of Amazon Fashion runs small, it often works in the favor of more petite women but just be prepared to order a size or sometimes two sizes up from what you normally would especially if you are more on the curvy side of things. For reference I am 4’10 and about 113lbs but I am a D cup so I order up at least a size if not 2 in most of the fashion items I purchase from Amazon unless its from a brand I know or the size chart states otherwise. I will mention what size I order in each item below just so you can reference!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links meaning that at no extra cost to you, I earn a commission when you click through and purchase.
Amazon Fashion Spring Haul
1) This dress is such a cute staple for spring and into summer. Throw a denim jacket on over it for the spring or use it as a swimsuit cover up for your next summer vacation. I ordered this in my normal size small.
2) You’ve probably seen this dress all over and to answer your question. Yes, its really that good. This dress would be adorable for a beach vacation but is also office or date night friendly. I ordered this in my normal size small
3) I have talked about this bodysuit maybe way to much but honestly its just that good! It doesn’t accentuate any areas you don’t want it do, its light weight but not see through and it can be the best basic black top to pair with any outfit for spring.
4) This top is going to be on repeat for me for spring for sure! Its such a cute date night or office piece and it comes in a bunch of different colors that would be so adorable for spring. One tip is that I will probably be reordering this top in a small. Based on reviews I ordered a medium to make sure it would fit my chest and I for sure could have ordered my normal size.
5) Animal print is so in this year! This adorable animal print cami would be so perfect for layering for the spring with cardigans or even a chic blazer!
6) If you all haven’t hopped on the little white dress trend I highly recommend you do! We all know that no wardrobe is complete without a little black dress, however the same is true for the little white dress come spring! You can see my fav way to style a little white dress in this post!
7) Odds are I am never going to stop raving about this hat. Hats can be tricky to find as a petite women, however this one is not only perfect in terms of brim width but also has an adjustable size so no matter what your head size its going to fit like a dream!
8) This might be one of the most flattering dresses in my closet. Its figure hugging but in the best possible way. It comes in a bunch of different colors and would be adorable paired with a denim jacket or chambray top tied around the waist for layering for those chilly spring nights.
9) Can you say Free people dupe?! This top is a great quality for the price and once you are wearing it you can’t tell the difference and neither can anyone else. So cute for taking into spring as its super lightweight and comes in 26 colors. I love it so much I might buy a couple more colors!
10) These trousers are a comfy day in spring must have! I did have to hem them a bit but it was totally worth it in my opinion. Plus because of the way they are folded at the bottom it was a super easy at home fix! You could even just cuff them an extra time and be ready to go.
Woah! There you go a great list of spring fashion basics that you shouldn’t go through this coming season without. I will be writing another post about other spring fashion basics I have purchased from various retailers however, I think amazon is really becoming a fabulous option for affordable options when you want to give your look a spice up without spending a massive amount of money.
Happy Spring and Happy Shopping!