We all have our beauty routine and our holy grail products. I recently have started to fall in love with makeup, beauty and skincare products. It’s been so much getting to play around and find my own ride or dies. I always took my fairly decent skin for granted. I never really thought about it much other than a quick wash at the end of the day to take off makeup. But as I’ve gotten older I’ve been getting smarter with how I take care of my skin.
- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub: I love this because unlike a salt scrub this doesn’t dry out my skin or have a ton of access oil. I love this stuff for exfoliating my skin in the shower, especially before I shave. It makes my skin feels so smooth and looking so healthy. I have mine in the Pomegranate Acai scent but they have a ton of different ones.
2. C.Booth Honey Almond Body Butter: This stuff straight up smells like cookies or baking in the most delicious way. Super moisturizing this has helped me counteract any texture I get from shaving. It is just a great everyday moisturizer without being oily
3. Vaseline Rosy Lips Chapstick: I suffer from terrible dry lips and this stuff has been a godsend in keeping them moist and soft in even the harshest climates.
4. Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Miracle Wake-Up Cream: I use this stuff in the morning and at night to give my skin a little extra moisture boost and honestly since I started using it my skin has never been softer or looked more awake and bright.
5. Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash: For an everyday clean this face wash has brought my skin back to life. It gently exfoliates and leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. I have actually noticed an improvement in the tone of my skin too, less redness and texture.
6. Pixie Glow Tonic: I know this has been a cult favorite for a long time and I was skeptical at first because it is a little pricey for how much product you get but honestly my skin continues to look better every day that I use this toner, it’s helped reduce the redness and made my pores look so much smaller.
7. St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: An oldy but a goodie for that deep down exfoliating clean that your skin really needs about once or twice a week. This stuff really has helped me keep the texture on my face under control. It has also kept troublesome acne from coming back.
8. L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Pure Clay Mask: L’Oreal came out with three different masks recently and I grabbed this one because my skin just needs a good deep detox every once in awhile. For an, at home spa night I love that I can see the clay pulling the oil out of my pores.
9.Lush Mask of Magnaminty: Everyone talks about this and I can see why. It has a fresh minty scent and natural ingredients that remove all the dirt from your skin. Honestly, there is nothing better for a nice cooling and cleaning face mask. Is is all natural and leaves your skin glowing, and refreshed.
10. Olay Active Orginal Hydrating Moisturizer: This was the first moisturizer my mom gave me as a teenager and for those nights that my skin really needs a good deep drink this is the perfect overnight lotion. I wouldn’t suggest using it in the morning. It has an oil base so it is a little heavy for under makeup.
These are some of the best skincare products I can find. They all get the job done! It takes an army to keep skin at its best, and these are my soldiers. Of course, there is more to my skincare routine than just these. Go check out my post for some of the best face masks, out there! Let me know what some of your favorite skin care products are! Have a great week everyone!